Making decisions about technology can be difficult.
Core Learning offers trainings and support for the effective integration of technology to enhance and transform instruction. Our coaching and professional development helps teachers and leaders make sense of the quickly-changing technological landscape. Our approach focuses on leveraging the latest tools and practices to make teaching and learning more collaborative, student-centered and meaningful. Whether you are looking for basic Google Apps training, or for a redesign of your school technology program with 1:1 computer integration, we can help you match your vision with the right tools and approaches.
Some of our professional development and coaching includes:
- Google Apps for Education training
- 21st century skills
- Personalized learning solutions
- Multimedia and content authoring tools
- Using technology to support a student-centered classroom
- Chromebook and device management
- Software adoption and implementation
- Technology to facilitate the infusion of Common Core practices in math and language arts
- Formative assessments through the use of technology
- Online resources to support lesson design
- Google Classroom Workflows
- C-STEM and STEAM program development
- Computer Science and coding for teachers and schools
- Digital citizenship and online safety
Web design for schools
Core Learning can also help your school or educational organization develop its public image on the web. We can build and help update your school website, or train your staff on how to manage and design your own site.
If you are interested in our Instructional Technology services, please contact: email@example.com